Abstract Submission Extended Deadline:
Monday, 3 July 2017
Guidelines for Submission
- The Scientific Committee invites the submission of original abstracts for poster presentation only.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- Title and Body Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words. Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
- Structure: Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included
in the final scientific program.
Registration and payment is required by Tuesday, 29 August 2017. Failure to register and pay by this date will result in your abstract being removed from the program.
Best Post Award
WCTD2017 is pleased to announce that there will be 3 Best Poster Awards presented to the top 3 Posters.
The Presenting Author of each poster will receive Complimentary Registration to WCTD2018.